Simon is a level 4 Commercial Energy Assessor, public-buildings DEC assessor and BREEAM-In-Use auditor with Burtons Energy Surveyors (www.burtons.co), he’s also involved with the domestic marketplace as founder and Principal Surveyor for Portsmouth-based Property Metrics (www.propertymetrics.co.uk) who provide EPCs and property surveys on the South Coast.
Subscribe and receive our newsletter and Free E-book
- The Green Deal – Explained
- Green Deal – They wouldn’t would they ?
- Is Your Plumbing Draining Your Money?
- What has happened to commercial Green Deal?
- Understanding Costs Involved In Your Energy Bill
- Planning for Renewable Energy in Your Home
- Cycling to Work – Best Thing You’ve Never Done
- Energy Efficient Appliances – Myth or Difference Makers?
- A new era for EPC accreditation bodies
- Electricity Grid ‘Strained’ by Renewable Energy Sources in Cornwall
- Fabien on Energy Efficient Appliances – Myth or Difference Makers?
- ray on Simple Insulation – Top Tips
- Jeff on Saving Energy & Money with Loft & Roof Insulation
- Gabriele Dangel on Disposing of Waste – Important in Home Improvement?
- Hilton Sassen on Loft insulation – Filling the Void
- Reina Group on Installing a Ground Source Heat Pump
- Minh on Do I Need Planning Permission For Installing Solar Roof Panels?