The term "Housingenergyadvisor.com" or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6, Bolingbroke Road, North Shields, NE29 7NF. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If we present you with a set of terms and conditions specific to a particular service, they override these general terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
All comments placed on this site are tracked to help us identify the person who made the comment. Please be aware that your comments may affect others and how they could be viewed.
Comments are solely those of the poster and do not share the views of the owner of the website in anyway.
The website owner is not responsible or liable for any content uploaded to this site or on any third party sites. Users views are their own.
- Be factual and legal
- Made with your contact details, ie Name, Email and a recorded IP address.
Contact names may be failed if they...
- Contain website or email addresses
- Contain contact information (i.e. phone numbers, postcodes etc)
- Appear to impersonate someone else
- Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable
We reserve the right to fail comments which...
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English
- Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be "spam", that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion
How do we moderate comments?
We use reactive moderation. Comments are usually only checked if a complaint is made about them. If you see a comment on a reactively moderated blog - or any other blog - that you think may break one of the Comment Rules, please contact us and describe which comment breaks the comments rules above, how, where and why. We will then take a closer look at the comment and take appropriate action.
If we find that a comment does violate our content policies, we will take one or more of the following actions based on the severity of the violation: Delete the offending comment, Delete all recent comments by the user, Block the account of the user or Delete all posts the user has made on the site.
We make every effort to check and test our websites during production. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
Every effort to check and test our websites during production. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.